Power up your day with the tastiest mashup ever. Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Pizza topped with flavorful corned beef, runny eggs, and colorful bell peppers is delicious, filling, and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Perfect for weekend breakfast or brunch!
One of the staples in my pantry is canned corned beef. It’s one of my favorite things to cook, especially when I don’t have time or the energy to spend more than half an hour making dinner.
Like other canned meat such as Spam or tuna, tinned corned beef is already cooked and ready to eat straight from the can. Reheating is only to make it more palatable and needs only but a few minutes.
This breakfast pizza has got to be the most ingenious and delicious mash up ever! With savory corned beef, crisp bell peppers and onions, soft yolks, and melty cheese on a crisp crust, it’s the best thing to wake up to in the morning!
Plus it’s ready from start to finish in under 30 minutes so you can enjoy even on the busiest mornings of the week!
How to serve and store
- Corned beef pizza is great for breakfast or brunch; it’s a tasty and filling treat perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Store leftovers by stacking slices on a large plate with wax paper in between each slice. Wrap tightly with plastic film and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in a preheated 375 F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and crispy.
- olive oil
- 16 ounces pizza dough
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups homemade corned beef guisado, drained well
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 6 eggs